The NJLA College and University Section (CUS) Technology Committee is pleased to announce that the NJLA CUS/ACRL-NJ Technology Innovation Award winners for 2014 are:
4-Year Institution Technology Innovation Award
- The Medical Subject Searching Project from Rowan University, led by
- Sharon Whitfield— Cooper Medical School of Rowan University
- Micki McIntyre—Rowan University, School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Kevin Block—Rowan University, School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Nancy Calabretta—Cooper Medical School of Rowan University
- Viola Loder-Smith—Rowan University Libraries
- Philip Shafer—Rowan University, Web Service Department
- Karen Stesis—Cooper Medical School of Rowan University
2-Year Institution Technology Innovation Award
The Media Services Equipment Management Project from Bergen Community College, led by
- Rong Wang, Assistant Director
They are joined by this year's nominees for the Awards:
- EAKO Project– Laura Palumbo, Martin Kesselman, and Connie Wu —Rutgers University Libraries
- Rider Libraries Minute—Heather Dalal—Rider University
- Guarini Library Facebook Page—Laura Kortz—New Jersey City University
- The Big De-Dupe Project—Guy Dobson—Drew University
- Berkeley College Interior Design Ebrary Files Project—Maria Deptula and Marlene Doty—Berkeley College
- Library Faculty Self-Scheduling Project—Kate McGivern- Bergen Community College
The winners will be presented at the Technology Innovation Forum on Wednesday, June 4th, from 9:00-10:00AM at the Revel Hotel in Atlantic City, NJ. The nominees will present their innovations during the Poster Sessions on Wednesday, June 4th from 11:15am-12:15pm at the Revel Hotel in Atlantic City, NJ.
The Two Technology Innovation Awards will be presented at the College and University Section Luncheon on Wednesday, June 4th.
Please join me in congratulating the winners and nominees for the awards at the NJLA 2014 Conference!